DiskDigger® is a program that undeletes and recovers lost files from your hard drive, memory cards, USB flash drives — you name it! Whether you accidentally deleted some documents or photos from your computer, reformatted your camera’s memory card, or want to see what files are lurking on an old USB drive, DiskDigger is here for you.
DiskDigger can recover deleted files from most types of media that your computer can read: hard disks, USB flash drives, memory cards, CDs, DVDs, and floppy disks.
DiskDigger has two modes of operation which you can select every time you scan a disk. These modes are called “dig deep” and “dig deeper.” Here is a quick list of features for each mode:
Undelete files from FAT (FAT12, FAT16, FAT32), NTFS, and exFAT partitions.
Filter recoverable files by name and size.
Sort recoverable files by name, size, date, and directory.
Scan (carve) entire disk for traces of specific file types.
Supported file types include:
Photos and images
– Improved and expanded support for undeleting files from exFAT partitions. Many modern flash drives and memory cards that have a capacity greater than 32GB are formatted with the exFAT filesystem, and DiskDigger is more prepared than ever to help you recover your files from these drives.
– Improved performance when undeleting files from NTFS partitions (the program should no longer get stuck for a short period while scanning the MFT).
– Fixed a few issues when undeleting from FAT32 and FAT16 partitions.
– Improved support for detecting EFI partition tables, in addition to MBR.
– In “dig deep” mode, you can now view each file’s creation date and last-modified date, and sort the files by these columns.
– Improved detection and recovery of .SQLITE databases in “dig deeper” mode.
– Added support for recovering LEGO Digital Designer models (.LXF files) in “dig deeper” mode.